Have you ever had a backache? Most of us surely had faced backaches once or more times. And sometimes the backache can cause lots of other troubles. As our every muscle movement include our back in this way or that, we face hardship doing our simple daily life stuff while having a backache. And to get a solution to it we can prepare our back muscles stronger. Strengthening our back can protect our back from serious injuries and make our lives smooth. To get a stronger back, we should practice some exercises which are typically meant for backs regularly. We are going to provide you with a list of back exercises in this article which is not going to make you go too hard to feel unwell. So, here are the back exercises to get your back stronger:
1. Quadruped Dumbbell Row Back Exercises:
This back exercise will make you learn the basics of the row and will fix any form issues. For a better result perform this back exercise before doing any other rowing moves.
· Get on your four limbs with dumbbells in both hands. Get sure your back is straight and both the hands are below your shoulders. The knees should be directly below the hips.
· Start rowing up with your right arm by pulling the elbow up and bring the dumbbell to the armpit. Keep your elbow folded while moving the dumbbell. You can feel like losing your balance while rowing too far.
· Now extend your arm and return the dumbbell to the ground and repeat the same process at the left hand.
· Perform three sets of 12 reps on each hand of yours.
2. Lat Pull down:
You can perform Lat pull down on a machine at a gym or your home with a resistance band. This back exercise makes your last, biceps and forearms stronger than before.
· If you are performing it on a machine at the gym then keep the pad in such a position that it touches your thighs. Now stand up and sit back down while grabbing the bar wider than your shoulder width apart.
· Start pulling the bar down towards your chest by being and directing your elbows downwards to the ground. Engagement of the upper and mid back is mandatory throughout this move. Don’t fall backwards and keep your torso straight.
· Perform three sets of 12 reps.
3. Pull Apart Resistance Band back Exercises:
Resistance Band pull apart is an easy back exercise but it is very beneficial for your back. You have to choose a resistance band with which you can do 2 sets of 15-20 reps with fine form.
1. Stand and extend your arms. Hold a resistance band in front of you tightly with your both hands so it stays parallel to the ground.
2. Now move your hands out to your sides by keeping them straight and pull the band to your chest. Perform this move by involving your mid back while squeezing your shoulder blades together and keeping your spine straight. Now slowly return to the starting position and repeat.
4. Wide Dumbbell Row:
It is quite similar to the barbell row. It helps you increase your motion and also improves any muscular imbalance present there on one side vs. the other side. Try to get light or moderate weighing dumbbells to start the exercise. If your lower back in a bad condition then uses caution with this particular back exercise.
1. Get a dumbbell in each of your hands and start hinging at your waist. Stop when the upper portion of the body forms a 20° angle with the ground. At this position, your palms must be facing the thighs and the neck must be remaining neutral. The dumbbells should be hanging down in front of your body.
2. Start rowing with your elbows keeping them on a 90° angle and pulling them upwards, towards the sky by squeezing your shoulder blades at each other.
3. Return to start and keep on repeating until you complete 3 sets of 12 reps.
So, these are the easy back exercises which can help you to improve your back condition by making it stronger than ever before and provide you with a healthy future. So, keep on exercising and remain fit.